How will owning a home change my tax filing (Mich.)?

This year for the first time I'm a home owner with a mortgage going into tax prep season. Every year in the past I've filed without any sort of homeownership because I was always renting. Last April I bought a house and have been paying the escrow which covers both the mortgage and the local taxes. How... show more This year for the first time I'm a home owner with a mortgage going into tax prep season. Every year in the past I've filed without any sort of homeownership because I was always renting. Last April I bought a house and have been paying the escrow which covers both the mortgage and the local taxes.

How will this affect my federal and state (Michigan) tax filing? What sorts of paperwork should I expect to receive from various sources and what sorts of questions should I expect to cover all that when I file? I always e-file online so I want to be sure the site I use doesn't skip anything having to do with my mortgage, interest paid, and taxes paid.