Can I enter to the graduate university in Germany?

Hello, everyone.

I would like to ask you if there is any possibility to enter to graduate university in Germany.

I am Japanese woman, 28 years old and I have already have a Bachelor for English Linguistics (4 years) in a Japanese university and now I would like to study in the graduate university in Germany or in EU countries about "Study of Brazil" or "International Development", that means I would like to earn a master degree.

I have been volunteering for Brazilians in Japan and would like to study of the poverty of Brazil or international development.

The problem is that I have heard the graduate universities of Germany do not accept the applicants who have different degree from what you want to study in the master and what your bachelor is.( in my case, bachelor for English linguistics but I would like to study for International development or study in Brazil.)

I am now in Germany for working holiday visa and will be expired at this October.

I desperately would like to enter to the graduate university in Germany or at least in EU countries.

Does anyone know the solvent? Or any little information is very welcome!!

Thank you very much in advance!!! :-)

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You may find it easier to study Brazilian topics in a country that speaks the same language - Portugal. While you are in Germay, is the best time to go the universities where you are interested in studying and asking to see members of the admissions staff. They may like your determination and offer you a place. By the way the word you need in the last sentence is solution (the liquid plus the dissolved substance). It has the same two meanings in German as it has in English.

  • 7 years ago

    Ok so you speak english and japanese...

    And why would this help you for studding in germany???

    Sorry but last time i checked they did speak GERMAN in GERMANY.

    btw. this allso means that they teach in german.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.