promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do my tablets and PC display past google searches?

I have a Mac, my partner has a PC. We each also have a Dell Venue 8 tablet (I'd prefer an iPad but it's a long story). We noticed recently that searches each of us is doing on Google shows up on the other's tablet. At first we thought it was just the two tablets but I see my Mac searches coming up on our tablets as well. We are connected wirelessly. We trust each other, and we're fine with whatever the other is searching, but I'm more annoyed because I don't know why it's happening. It's only Google. If I look up something on Chrome or Safari, it doesn't show up on the other devices. Is there any way to rectify this?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,dear.Please before starting your new search,put the the privious searches in your bookmark,google drive,or the webstorage!?If you don,t need them,delete the history,or there is a cross on the upside corner of your device,before the new search,click on them to make them disappear!?I have to add that by starting google play store,all google apps will be updated!?Good luck.

Source(s): Knowledge
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.