Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 6 years ago

Which racing game is the best for PS2?

I am ONLY looking for racing games for PS2!!!!

1) Which one is the best? IS it Gran Turismo or Need for speed or Midnight Club?

2) Tell me some details why you think one is better than the rest.

3) Then tell me which game in that series is the best.

For example, if you pick gran turismo, tell me which game of the gran turismo series is the best. If you pick need for speed, then tell me which game of the need for speed series is the best. If you pick midnight club, then tell me which game of the midnight club series is the best.

• Ryu
    Favorite Answer

1. Gran Turismo

2. It's more realistic. Assuming you want an actual racing simulator, and not arcade racing.

3. Gran Turismo 4. Largest amount of content, and excellent graphics for its time.

Everyone will give you different answers, it's really up to you to play the games to decide for yourself. Different people enjoy different racing games. I like Ridge Racer and Need for Speed series, while others prefer GT or MC -- as you can tell by the given answers. So again, you'd have to play them and decide for yourself which you prefer the most. Unfortunately there's no way to tell you which is best for you.

Source(s): Play the Game -- Decide for Yourself

Midnight Club: Dub Edition is easily one of my favorite PS2 racing games

Need for speed Underground imo

Ps2 racers are total crap compared to ones out right now