System difference with an SSD?

I have ASUS ROG series motherboard with fx9370 cpu. And 2400 mhz 32 GB of ram. How much will be faster if I add an SSD to my system? how much percent?

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

SSD has a much faster Read/Write speeds then a regular HDD. You will notice a difference in wait time for opening things from the hdd and you will notice a difference in boot time. Also you will have a more secure computer then a regular hdd. SSD's have more reliability then HDD's. Also with that build that would go great. You can brag about that too with your motherboard.

~good luck

Source(s): Computer Builder

You will notice a very big difference in boot upmtime. difference between an ssd and a hdd is read/write speed. so yes it will be faster.

You will notice the difference in boot time and application load time but there will be no change to the overall performance of the machine: games won't run any better, etc.