Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

What do you think of the "Omaha" thing and Peyton Manning?

I say whatever gets them into the end zone and don't see all the brouhaha about it.

Favorite Answer

Its cool. I think each time he says that, one of his charities gets 50 K.

I think the whole coverage it's been recieving is only because of how many times it got the Chargers to jump offsides last weekend. He's been saying Omaha all season long

As long as people talk and ask about it, the brouhaha will continue to grow.

I think this question, or ones similar to it, have been asked this week as many times as Manning said "omaha" last weekend.

I think people just think it's funny. It's certainly not very fun to watch but you have to respect the guy. He gets them to the line in like 15 seconds and for the other 25 just yells **** for 24 of them.

I loved the one time he yelled "Papa Johns!" and up and down the line they yelled it back. He should get back there and yell "Wilson" cuz he kinda sounds like Tom Hanks.

He's done it his whole career, and people just noticed. Pretty dumb