Were there any Man city Internet fans before Shiekh Mansour bought the club ?

I am pretty sure there are no man city questions here on YA's or in any other fan forum pre-2008

B.Q : Does money bring suckers around you ?

Favorite Answer

Probably not. They were a decent club before it all....but since they've just bought and bought and bought, and been one of the teams that have just ruined the global transfer market economy, in terms of inflation...I've just grown to despise them..or the transfer policies anyway, considering how long it's took Arsenal to get to where we are without a big rich owner intervening in our hard times.

Arsenal has built itself on income quite practically...and it twists me with Envy to see these clubs to just get some big, spoilt, dumb rich owners come in and take over a football club and douse out it's soul and passion, and just inject it with this plastic, Glory hunting approach, without any other philosophy.

I only have the slightest interest in Man City because Pellegrini happens to be Chilean like me.

It's funny to see all those petrodollars being invested/wasted in something as pointless.

Yea, I remember a few. I used to root for City when they played Man Utd, but City always lost back then lol.

• elvy

Probably not, most "internet fans" are young, late teens-early adults, at least thats what I think xD

• I dunno cos I was not on Yahoo Answers till 2009 (post Ronaldo era)