Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Were there any Man city Internet fans before Shiekh Mansour bought the club ?

I am pretty sure there are no man city questions here on YA's or in any other fan forum pre-2008

B.Q : Does money bring suckers around you ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably not. They were a decent club before it all....but since they've just bought and bought and bought, and been one of the teams that have just ruined the global transfer market economy, in terms of inflation...I've just grown to despise them..or the transfer policies anyway, considering how long it's took Arsenal to get to where we are without a big rich owner intervening in our hard times.

Arsenal has built itself on income quite practically...and it twists me with Envy to see these clubs to just get some big, spoilt, dumb rich owners come in and take over a football club and douse out it's soul and passion, and just inject it with this plastic, Glory hunting approach, without any other philosophy.

• 7 years ago

I only have the slightest interest in Man City because Pellegrini happens to be Chilean like me.

It's funny to see all those petrodollars being invested/wasted in something as pointless.

• 7 years ago

Yea, I remember a few. I used to root for City when they played Man Utd, but City always lost back then lol.

• elvy
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Probably not, most "internet fans" are young, late teens-early adults, at least thats what I think xD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I dunno cos I was not on Yahoo Answers till 2009 (post Ronaldo era)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.