Can someone from JoS Ministries answer some questions I have?

Recently I have contemplated converting to Spiritual Satanism (as described by Joy of Satan) and I have some questions I would really like answered before I go in any further. These are legitimate questions, but if one comes off as offensive or appears to be a critique, it is purely accidental unless otherwise stated. I should mention as well that I have been Catholic until I was 17 but I became an atheist soon after I stopped attending Catholic School. I'd also much appreciate it if only people from JoS answered my questions, but if you are not and actually know what you are talking about (highly unlikely if the answer pertains to Christianity) I will hear you out. So without further adieu, here are my questions:

1) Is the Dedication Process the same as "selling your soul to the devil?" I'd imagine it isn't, based on what I've read, but I also hear horror stories about former Satanists describing how he will promise riches, fame, and women in exchange for your soul. How would you personally describe Dedication?

2) Is it necessary that I become anti-Semitist to be a Satanist? This is to some degree a critique, but I do see the necessity for bashing other religions, especially since most of them shun Satanism and censor his part of the story. I'm asking because you seem to overdo it sometimes, most often seen in Judaism. I'm wondering why that is. Why is that?

3) Are Satanist Hell and Judeo/Christian Hell the same? I would assume not, but I've been attracted to the Death, Afterlife, and Hell link on the website and it seems to me that there are two Hells: one made by Satan and one made by Jehovah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4) Are magick and other rituals "evil?" By this I mean would a normal human uninfluenced by religion (i.e. atheists and agnostics) regard it as amoral? Are you able to describe some for me without telling me how to do it? I realize that it would be a mockery to perform a ritual if I did it out of disrespect through skepticism, hence why I asked you not to put it in the answer, but I can't help but wonder. Can you help me past my skepticism?

5) Do you actually believe in aliens? I've seen aliens mentioned a few times and I myself have had good ideas that it's possible that extra-terrestrials roam the universe but not quite what Scientologists believe. What is the stance on aliens?

6) Who or what is "the enemy?" I'm guessing the gods described by other religions, but I can't come to a false conclusion and live that lie. I'd rather have the truth. What is your take on them, it'd be preferable if it wasn't a hate speech but rather a list of legitimate arguments.

7) For this question, assume I have done the Dedication and converse with Satan and he tells me to do something or advises me on what to do and I don't like it. What happens if I say no? Can I say no? And for that matter, am I able to back out of Satanism anytime I want? I backed out of Christianity with threats like "You're going to hell," stuff like that. What I mean is can I leave and not expect any negative consequences? An extreme example would be beheading, as is customary in the ever-so-popular Islam.

I thank you for your time and efforts (especially for reading over 3000 characters) and hope you can answer my questions with accuracy and genuine care.

I guess nobody knows what I mean when I say I ONLY WANT PEOPLE FROM JOS TO ANSWER. I'd also like to note I'm still an atheist at this point and haven't joined a religion so I won't be offended when you say "you're not a Satanist."

• Tiger
    Favorite Answer

The simple answer is Luke 11:23 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

MIMI

Read the Satanic Bible you are not a Satanist. Satanists are NOT spiritual people. Spiritual people are the enemy of Satanists. You are just an inverse christian

Satanism is a carnal religion for elite atheists they laugh at spiritual people and they do not believe in satan like Christians do

hi

about your seventh question i want to say something.

you said beheading is customary in the ever-so-popular Islam.

i should say that you are wrong. because beheading not only is not popular in Islam, but also even we have not any evidence in Islam or quotations from any Imams for this graceful behavior. today we just see takfiries who are call themselves and by saying Allahoakbar behead innocent people. in point of view of Islam, they are not Muslim.

Ask on JoS yahoo groups/forum.

Don't join a cult where you are beheaded if you change your mind.

• 6 years agoReport

yeah thats islam not spiritual satanism.