seniors if tomorrow you'll die what will happened?

Im always curios of answers,

this is part of life!!

Depending on how I die, I hope to be an organ donor so that some people will be made well by my gifts of life. I won't need them anymore. What a great thing it would be for my family to know that because of my choice to be a donor, some other person's family member will not die.

Never assume you're too old or have too many health problems to be a donor. Medical professionals will take care of that decision.

• S

The sun will still rise and set the next day. The 6:00 am, news will still report the traffic watch and the days temp and weather forecast. The lady up the street will brew her morning coffee. The lady with the big, white standard poodle will be out for their first walk, a doctor will sign my death certificate unless my death was unattended then there would be an autopsy to rule out foul play. I would be removed, toe tagged until the morticians drain my blood, embalm me and the make-up artist makes me look presentable. Life goes on. Sun rises, sun sets. How about you?

Are you asking what would be the cause of death or are you asking about the response to our death ?

Who cares! I'll answer according to the response of my death, like the others before have answered.

The world will be astounded. Everyone will be in shock and deeply dismayed at my passing. You see I am a lovely person - every one turns and looks at me when I walk into a room, not just because of my great beauty, presence, radiant character and personality but because I've been a walking time bomb that could go off at any moment. Several years ago a new pharmacy intern at my local pharmacy said to me "Oh you are ********** *****! You are amazing. You should be dead, but you're not! I have heard a lot about you; people like you are amazing. I have a friend who has metastatic cancer and she's out there like you looking after herself, still exercising and do stuff, volunteering ..."

People everywhere will be devastated, there will be neighbours crying in the street; my immediate family And friends will need to be sedated; my siblings will come out of hiding. There will doctors fighting over my brain and what is left of my brainstem and cerebellum, but I have pledged them to only one person, a special specialist, the only one who was humble enough to say "We know what area of your brain is affected but we just do not understand the disease mechanism yet - it's called 'programmed cell death'. Research is going on all the time." Bless him. Ha ha.

According to God's Word I will go immediatly to be with the Lord. Not because of anything I did in my lifetime but because of what Jesus did for me. He promised me eternal life if I place my faith in Him as my Savior. He said He would remove all my sins and that being done will make me acceptable to God the Father.We are all lost sinners and need our sins removed if we ever hope to go to heaven. God is Just Holy and Righteous and will not have sin in His presence. He sent His Son to rescue lost sinners such as I. We each have the freedom to choose eternal life through Christ or we can reject God's gift and spend eternity apart from our Creator, your choice.

Source(s): Bible, King James version.
  • whimsy

I hope my neighbors get in to my home If I die tomorrow. I would hate my little dogs to die with me.

They will contact my oldest son and he'll contact the mortuary and his siblings. He will arrange for cremation; and be trustee on my living trust. I left everything to my sons.

My cremated body will be sprinkled under a nice big tree. I don't believe in an afterlife so no traveling up to heaven or down to hell for me.

If I die tomorrow the sun will go on shining , the sea will continue to rush to shore, the birds will go on singing and the stars will continue to shine above , but it will be the end of the world for me.

I will see my love, my darling husband standing there with his hand out to me just as he did on our wedding day. he died 8 years ago and I miss him so very much, he was the love of my life and I was his. /when I die I hope to be with him once again because to be with him again is all I really want

If that should happen, there'll be billions of folks on this planet who'll be completely unaffected, because they never knew me or even knew I ever existed .

Nothing will change for them and whatever, if anything, changes for me, I'll learn about it when the time comes .

• Holly

What if YOU do? This is a part of life!!

I'm living right now. If I wake up, I'll live tomorrow also.

• RB

My affairs are in order. My estate will be divided, my body go to science. No service, and the world will go on even if I am not part of it.