How to remove VigLink Malware on my chrome browser? and find who place it?

Hello, i'm trying to find out how I got all of my outgoing links to become re-direct links using the VigLink system.

I think it is either happen by a website I visit that posted cookies to my browser or more likely by a chrome extension.

What it does is, every link posted on sites, forums, etc, turn out to re-direct to the site through VigLink system. So if you link to www.amazon.com when I click on it it is show something like :

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=ffe...

I'm interesting to remove it + to find who place it, so I can report it.

• Pamela

Although tab browsing of Google Chrome needs more memory on than any other browser, I can say that when it comes in playing flash games, using web applications and displaying multiple pages, Google Chrome is the fastest and it is perfect for a beginner as well as an expert. And based on several surveys, Google Chrome has the least sited crashes... And if your a big fan of YOUTUBE, I recommend you to use Google Chrome, because videos open faster in Google Chrome.. And take note YOUTUBE itself recommends average users to use Google Chrome browser...You can count on Google Chrome because it is developed by the world's most popular search engine and website (GOOGLE)...

I've opted out of VigLink numerous times and it is STILL present on my forum. To me it's malware.

• Hi, this is Oliver D. from VigLink.

You'll see URLs like this when you visit a site that is using VigLink to monetize their content or when you install a browser extension that uses VigLink to monetize their service.

In either case, you can opt out of VigLink by setting a cookie in your browser -- just visit viglink.com/opt-out.

If you think you might have installed a browser extension and would like help figuring out which one has integrated with VigLink, simply email us at support@viglink.com and we'd be happy to help.

VigLink is not "malware" - we help sites earn revenue from the commerce they drive. Here's how it works: When you click a link to a retailer and buy something, VigLink helps the site earn revenue by paying them a commission.

• ?4 years agoReport

OK Oliver from VigLink, Please tell me why your "opt-out" link does nothing and removal of your unwanted adware/malware is not a straight forward removal process.

Uninstall instructions please. You were't invited, now you can leave and take your text pirating malware program with you.

If anyone has figured this out, SHARE!!! Please? VigLink is malware regardless of what anyone says since it installs without your knowledge and pirates your computer to promote itself.

That opt out link does nothing. They put that there to placate, but it actually does nothing.

You can opt out of viglink on their site here:

http://www.viglink.com/opt-out/

if you clear your history you will have to opt out again... I m hunting to remove it complexly..