Can I go to the Philippines on a Tourist Visa and apply for an AEP with the DOLE later?

I went to the Philippines with a friend this past summer and fell in love with the country. I want to go back to stay with my friends family for a year + and very possibly find work. As we all know it is very difficult to find work at such a far distance... Is it possible to apply for a 12 month multiple entry... show more I went to the Philippines with a friend this past summer and fell in love with the country. I want to go back to stay with my friends family for a year + and very possibly find work. As we all know it is very difficult to find work at such a far distance... Is it possible to apply for a 12 month multiple entry tourist visa and get an AEP (Alien Employment Permit) from the DOLE (Department of Labor and Employment) once I find a workplace willing to hire me for a job. I read that with the 12 month visa, the multiple entries are required? Or are the entries optional? I just want to be able to stay with my friends for an almost indefinite period of time. I just want to go there, live off of the money I already get every month then live the philippine life, even if I can only get a job at Chowking. :)