Does Daniel Bryan have the Michael Jackson skin disease?

I heard that Daniel Bryan has the same skin disease as Michael Jackson where he went from black to white, I did notice white patches on Daniel Bryan but I didn't think it was vitiligo.

• RHODES
    Favorite Answer

I just looked it up and on his twitter Bryan told a fan he has vitiligo.

https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/97214858...

I didn't know that.

It is an autoimmune disease called Vitiligo. It presents as white spots on the skin. Many times you will see it around the persons eyes, elbows, knees and hands. Some people only end up with a few spots others end up losing all their pigment over time. There is no cure for Vitiligo at this time. It does greatly affect a persons life especially if they have dark skin. The darker the skin the more noticeable it is. If someone with Vitiligo were to get a tan their regular skin that contains pigment would tan but the white spots would not tan in fact they would get badly burned. These spots won't tan because the skin needs pigment to tan and these spots have none. It is important for a person with Vitiligo to stay out of the sun so these spots don't get burned! Its very painful and can cause skin cancer later on. I disagree will the person who wrote that its a simple disease. That is clearly coming from someone who does not have it. As someone who does have it, it has affected my life greatly and I am fair skinned like Daniel Bryan. I avoid the sun, I dont wear skirts or shorts that expose the spots on my legs because I am so self-conscious about them and I dont want to expose them to the sun. I have to wear makeup around my eyes to blend my skin tone and so my eyes dont get burned and swell shut (which has happened). As I have gotten older the spots have gotten worse. I can only hope that one day a cure will be found.

Ya he got the white mans version of it.

yes its on his elbow