toaster in bath? what will happen:/?

If I were to fill a bath with warm water, plug a toaster (or another electrical appliance) into a plug socket. Get in the bath, relax. and then put the toaster in with me, what would happen to the body? what is the outcome or possible outcomes, thank you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The toaster would go bang and the circuit breaker or fuse would blow. Very little electricity would be likely to pass through you because of those safety features and most modern baths are plastic as well, so there's no conductive path to earth (US = ground) for the current to follow.

You'd then have to wash all the soggy crumbs of burnt bread off yourself and thoroughly rinse out the bath.

It's not something I'd care to test though, as safety devices can sometimes go wrong.

In the event that there was a fatal outcome and the electricity continued to flow, you'd be selfishly putting at risk anyone who discovered you, both from the risk of exposing them to electric shock and from the mental and physical trauma which can easily result from discovering a suicide. Especially if you're not found for a few days and the bath has turned into a stinking maggoty soup which you've defaecated into after death, where the very act of trying to lift or move your bloated and blackened carcass causes your rotten flesh to pull from your bones. It's not a good way to be remembered by anyone.

• Leigh Ann4 years agoReport

You care more about the person discovering the victim than the victim themselves. You ****tard

• 6 years ago

A toaster? Take them with a microwave. It's nice cuz you can put the timer on and it heats up the water...

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Your toast would be very soggy and inedible and u would be dead

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You would get soggy toast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

um i tihnk ur toste wud get wet lol

Source(s): water
  • 5 years ago

You probably would die!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.