Is Peyton Manning an alcoholic?

He said he needs Bud Light in his mouth.

Is he also secretly fat because he orders extra large pepperoni, garlic, mushroom, pepper, sausage pizzas from Papa Johns to himself and doesn't share?

Also apparently he likes Omaha steaks?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

At least it's Bud Light and not something that's long and hard like Brady loves....

Source(s): RT.....
  • 7 years ago

Yup he definitely is! Beer pizza and football, and throw in a few steaks. Damn nobody that likes or plays football is up for that! My only problem with it was BUD LIGHT? Really you make that much money and you can't drink better beer LOL

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Pats fans are worried about losing. LOL, Broncos have a better team on paper but with the way the Pats are playing lately with a bunch of unknowns you'd have to favor Pats even with all that talent on the Broncos.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No, my best guess is that Peyton Manning has an extremely good work ethic during almost every offseason. What Manning does is work hard and perform very well in practice every day, which helps explain why he is an elite NFL quarterback.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Yes he is because he gets drunk during playoff games and throws the ball in complete random places

<------ Raider Fan

• No
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

At least I can relate to both of those. It just seems uncomfortable to see Brady modeling Ugg's

• 7 years ago

Yes he is because he knows Eli has 2 rings and knows he can&#x27;t choke

• 7 years ago

No wonder why he always shouts "OMAHA!" before a snap.

• 7 years ago

yes he is an alcoholic he is so drunk every game that he doesn't actually play that is his back up that has been playing this year.

• 7 years ago

@bill giants defense won them the rings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.