How much would you pay?

How much would you pay for a 2005 Ford Mustang black with 20' black rims. Sony Bluetooth connectivity face, JL Audio W7 with custom box subwoofer, JL Audio Amp, Rockford Fosgate Speaker. Custom billet grille and custom headlights. Recently painted. One owner. Kept in great shape. Always ran synthetic oil. Never any mechanical or maintenance issues. A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Custom wheels, Excellent condition 102,000 miles.

Compared to other 05 mustangs I find the price reasonable but according to my male friends its too expensive. Since neither them or me are car professionals, I'd like to get car fanatics' opinions. What's the price range?

Favorite Answer

Probably $6-7K. The mods don't add any value to it. And it's recently painted, it could've been in an accident so that's something that you should look out for.

V6 $0 they're a joke.

V8 7500

• Jay P

If I was a potential buyer, I'd be weary of the recent paint job. To me it would suggest that the vehicle was involved in a collision and I would walk away.

Is it a V8 or V6?

For a V8: $6000

For a V6: $5000

$4k for a 6 cyl

$6 for an 8cyl