By looking at the Eagles opponents next year it's hard. What you think?

It's not schedule for week and time yet but it's the teams they're playing in 2014-15 season. I say 7-9 because the schedules too hard.

Future Opponents

2014

Dallas Cowboys (8-8, 2nd NFCE) Dallas Cowboys (8-8, 2nd NFCE)

New York Giants (7-9, 3rd NFCE) New York Giants (7-9, 3rd NFCE)

Washington Redskins (3-13, 4th NFCE) Washington Redskins (3-13, 4th NFCE)

Carolina Panthers (12-4, 1st NFCS) Arizona Cardinals (10-6, 3rd NFCW)

Jacksonville Jaguars (4-12, 3rd AFCS) Green Bay Packers (8-7-1, 1st NFCN)

Seattle Seahawks (13-3, 1st NFCW) Houston Texans (2-14, 4th AFCS)

St. Louis Rams (7-9, NFCW) Indianapolis Colts (11-5, 1st AFCS)

Tennessee Titans (7-9, 2nd AFCS) San Francisco 49ers (12-4, 2nd NFCW)

Homes are left, away is right

Favorite Answer

I think they are going to make the playoffs again. For all we know they could win all the games in that divison since there is basically a tie but 7 and 9 are going to do it. So I say at least 8/8.

Cowboys Home Win

Cowboys Away Win

Redskins Home Win

Redskins Away Lose

Giants Home Lose

Gaints Away Lose

Panthers Lose

Cardinals Lose

Jaguars Win

Packers Lose

Seahawks Lose

Texans Lose

Rams Lose

Colts Win

Titans Win

49ers Lose

6-10

I just think the Eagles will fall apart like the Giants and Redskins did a year after they won the NFC East. I think Giants take the division next season.

Yeah, we're screwed. Hell, we didn't even use much of our number 1 rushing offense against the Saints, while Marshawn Lynch ran all over that Saints defense. Now imagine if the offensive coordinator or Chip Kelly, let the beast Mccoy play more. Oh well, the fairytale was nice while it lasted. I'm a realist and I know we're screwed. I don't imagine our Division sucking as bad as it did this year. Can the Giants and Skins be bad 2 years in a row? I doubt it, and Cowboys will always be in the mix with their 3 years in a row 8-8, and you know damn well they want to break that 8-8 streak.

I want to Murder who ever made that bogus schedule, because they did it on purpose to screw the Eagles over. I bet it was Cowboys or Giants fan that made that schedule. I don't like it, it's too tough of a schedule. Are we ready to play teams like Seahawks, Cardinals(again, it was hard enough this year to beat them), Packers(rodgers wants revenge cuz I jinxed him), and 49ers(even if Kaepernick isn't the best qb in the league, he has an all-star cast on that team).

This isn't right!

Source(s): Prediction 7-9
  • No

Eagles fan. Dallas has serious cap issues...gonna have to cut payroll instead of going after free agents. They won't be any better. Giants are a train wreck. No RB's, no WR's besides Cruz..nobody on defense that wants to play. Redskins are a big question mark.

Carolina just can't score enough...they refuse to give Newton/Smith any help on offense.

Jax stinks

Seattle has major free agent/cap space problems this offseason....and probably the biggest hit will be on defense...so many free agents....no cap space...they will look a lot different next season.

Rams...Jeff Fischer will hover around 8-8 like he always does

Titans...stink

Arizona...If we arent better than Carson Palmer, then we dont deserve to go to the playoffs

Houston..no clue what they will look like

Colts...gonna be tough

49ers..gonna be tough

We go 10-6 or 11-5....depending on how our offseason goes. I think Maclin will be gone...but we have so much cap room..no issues there...we can be a player for free agents...etc.

I don't know I think the Texans, Packers, Rams, Cardinals, and Colts are all very winnable games, and honestly I'd be a little shocked if you guys don't take 3 of those, at least. The Titans and Jaguars are definite wins, but the 49ers, Seahawks, and Panthers are definite losses. That puts you at 5-5 with only your divisional games left, and all of those should be winnable games, but if you guys at least go 4-2 that puts you at 9-7 in a very weak division. That'll pretty much guarantee you the division.

It's definitely winnable.

• Yeah, that's what happens when you win a division. Ask the Falcons. I'm never impressed by a team that wins a division after another team won it the year before. The real test for a division winner comes the next year when they have to play a tougher schedule. I'm betting the Eagles will experience a similar result next year as the Falcons experienced last year. Winning in a weak division with a weak schedule only to fall off the next year.

I can't say what I think definitively until I see what the Eagles do in the offseason. I think Foles is a good QB and with Maclin back if they can sign him, that will help. COoper is also a free agent as well. Right now based on what they have on their current roster, I would say 9-7.

Damm!!! We have to vs Seakhawks, 49ers, Colts and Packers. Well that's four L's.