Constantly getting error code 80072ee2 on Xbox Live?

I recently got an Xbox 360 for Christmas, but I can't really connect to the internet for prolonged periods of time. Usually, when I start it up and sign into profile, it'll give me the error code of 80072ee2, saying that "Some Xbox Live content is unavailable. Try again later." When I manually... show more I recently got an Xbox 360 for Christmas, but I can't really connect to the internet for prolonged periods of time. Usually, when I start it up and sign into profile, it'll give me the error code of 80072ee2, saying that "Some Xbox Live content is unavailable. Try again later." When I manually connect by clicking on the "Join the Fun" button on the social dashboard, it'll work SOME OF THE TIME. Many other times, it'll give me the same error. I can actually sign into my profile, get my achievements, and see my friends, but I can't access any of the dashboards (don't know about playing online multiplayer because I still haven't bothered getting a gold membership). My internet connection and Xbox Live connection shows up fine, and I've constantly used the "Reset To Factory Settings" and "Clear System Cache" option, but they're not permanent solutions. I use a wireless Xbox adapter and have a Linksys router, and my internet connection works fine on everything else in my house, even my laptop who is in the same room as the Xbox. Anyone have any idea what I could do to fix it? I think I included every important detail I could think of, but please message me if there's any more information you need that I might be able to supply.
2 answers 2