Is there a news source that doesn't have a pro-feminist bias?

I order "The Week" and most magazine issues have at least one article discussing a women's issue; 50-70% of the issues discussed are either non-existent, highly exaggerated, or are only looking at the female side where the issue can affect anybody, and I have yet to see a single men's issue being... show more I order "The Week" and most magazine issues have at least one article discussing a women's issue; 50-70% of the issues discussed are either non-existent, highly exaggerated, or are only looking at the female side where the issue can affect anybody, and I have yet to see a single men's issue being discussed in that magazine. I've been getting issues of that magazine for about two years now. I'm stopping my order as soon as I can, but I'm still going to have to deal with this crap with EVERY news source except .....?
And I don't want a source that is specifically anti-feminist, and I don't want a republican source like Fox News either.