Information on Hawksbill Sea Turtles help? Interesting facts, why they are extinct and Geographical location.?

I have to make a Biology book cover for my text book and we had to pick an endangered species to do it on. I chose the Hawksbill Sea Turtle. I need help with finding interesting facts (2 of them) and everything I find is boring. I also need to find why they are extinct and their geographical location. FHE PERSON... show more I have to make a Biology book cover for my text book and we had to pick an endangered species to do it on. I chose the Hawksbill Sea Turtle. I need help with finding interesting facts (2 of them) and everything I find is boring. I also need to find why they are extinct and their geographical location. FHE PERSON WHO HAS THE MOST INTERESTING FACTS GET'S THE 10 POINTS!:) Good Luck!
1 answer 1