I'm a straight female disgusted by guy's armpit hair. What's the best way to ask him to shave?

I don't want to date a guy with armpit hair. Should I keep asking guys on the first date if they're willing to shave? I've been doing this since I've started dating. Many have been okay with it. A few haven't. Is there a more sensitive way to broach this subject? I like to ask early... show more I don't want to date a guy with armpit hair. Should I keep asking guys on the first date if they're willing to shave? I've been doing this since I've started dating. Many have been okay with it. A few haven't. Is there a more sensitive way to broach this subject? I like to ask early because I don't want to waste time on a guy who's going to make me want to vomit every time he raises his arms.
Update: To Lili: Finding body hair attractive on a man is like finding cellulite attractive on a woman.
Update 2: To Gary: I've dated a number of college athletes who could kick your a-- who've been willing to shave their armpits for me.
Update 3: To Leo: It's not the same thing because the genitals are a private, sexual area whereas the armpits are not. If he asked me about armpit shaving on a first date I wouldn't care.
Update 4: To Hotblack: See my response to Leo. I wouldn't care about that question unless it was about a private area on the body. If he asked me to shave a private area on the first date I'd think he was a pervert.
Update 5: To Marcus: About 75% of the guys I've asked to shave their armpits have been willing to do so.
Update 6: To Marcus (again): Because I want to be tactful about it.
Update 7: To Invisible Man: Do you shave your face to look prepubescent? Why do you regularly cut and groom the hair on your head? If you prefer that your gf or wife shaves her armpits does that make you a pedophile? The armpit is covered in apocrine sweat glands and having 4 inch hair there creates a breeding ground for... show more To Invisible Man: Do you shave your face to look prepubescent? Why do you regularly cut and groom the hair on your head? If you prefer that your gf or wife shaves her armpits does that make you a pedophile? The armpit is covered in apocrine sweat glands and having 4 inch hair there creates a breeding ground for bacteria and makes the smell worse. Plus, most guys who have armpit hair don't groom it in any way so it's just as ugly as it would be if you let your head hair or beard turn into a tangled rats nest.