How to be gay and safe in lebanon?

I was thinking about visiting Lebanon, I'm 1/8th Lebanese and my family or I know nothing about Lebanese culture I was raised american and I'm 16 turning 17. I'm aware that it is illegal but I've heard that the law seems strict but you can get out of it or it's rare they catch you? But I need... show more I was thinking about visiting Lebanon, I'm 1/8th Lebanese and my family or I know nothing about Lebanese culture I was raised american and I'm 16 turning 17.

I'm aware that it is illegal but I've heard that the law seems strict but you can get out of it or it's rare they catch you?

But I need a definite answer, If they even suspect I'm gay will I get arrested in the country at my age?
How can I avoid that, if I'm holding a girls hand will they accuse me?

should I not even go? (I know stupid question but I would like to go once)

should I hide it completely?

How strict is it?, I've heard stories that it is not as strict as it sounds but I don't know.

Thank you everyone have a nice night :).

If you want to judge I allow it I honestly don't care
Update: i'm a girl by the way lol.
Update 2: Thank you so much guys, Lebanon is a great country and I believe they are working on it compared to other countries where you can get beheaded like arabia for being gay, I just want to be safe.

the only thing that I dislike about lebanon is this homosexual judging and law.

but thanks guys!.