Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 6 years ago

How did you react when Breaking Bad ended?

This show had me emotionally invested. It's not hard to feel attached to, literally, the best show ever. (The Guinness Book of Word Records gave it a Metascore of 99/100, making it the highest rated show ever) I found myself surprisingly sad when it came to it's inevitable conclusion. How did you feel? Also, no spoilers for those who haven't seen it/finished it please.

P.S. Oh boo hoo I felt emotions for a TV show. I'm bipolar type 1, so I've cried and punched a hole in the wall in the time it takes you to type up something to make fun of me. So trying to troll me for being emotional is like pissing into an ocean.

Favorite Answer

I felt sad for skylar and her family. But it seemed like she had moved on. The show made me feel attached to the characters, so the sad was sad.

I cried when it ended. I felt grief stricken for a week afterwards.

• JTT

I felt a little disappointed.

• Tae6 years agoReport

I felt sorry for skylar who just was a victim of walts actions. I wont spoil anything, but walt destroyed a family. Even though he just was trying to support his family, he earned more money than they needed. So he fell for the love of money.