which fragrance do you prefer/i should get?

I'm thinking of getting a new fragrance.But i don't know which one i should get.

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP

Gucci Guilty Intense

Paco Rabanne Lady Million

i love them all but i can't buy all of them at the same time.

thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Justin Timberlake: The 31-year-old says he is not a fan of overpowering aftershaves and prefers the just out of the shower smell. ''Call me crazy, call me weird but I like the smell of beer. I don't think men should overdo their aura or let people smell you before you walk into a room. I like a fresh out of the shower smell. ''I don't like smelling like flowers," he said.

Im not sure where you live but If you have a ross near by they sell cheap perfume. I get my burberry, paris hilton, and Katy perry from there.

As for those perfumes the Gucci is a great choice its a light fragrance that attracts men with its sweet smell. The richer the smell the more people can go over board and you want to stand away from them lol. Also check out the apple by DKNY! That was my favorite in high school I just used it for so many years I had to switch.

Go with the gucci I wear gucci edp and have for years because the quality is good :)

the Gucci guilty intense!!! its awesome!!!