Any recipes for pizza dough that will work for homemade "pizza pockets"?

I always used to love those little pizza pockets/toaster pizzas, but haven't eaten them in years and years due to all the nasty ingredients in the store bought ones. I found this little pie press the other day and thought it would be perfect to make some homemade organic ones... show more I always used to love those little pizza pockets/toaster pizzas, but haven't eaten them in years and years due to all the nasty ingredients in the store bought ones. I found this little pie press the other day and thought it would be perfect to make some homemade organic ones http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/pr...

Unfortunately, the pizza dough recipe I tried (found it online) was DISGUSTING. It came out dry, and even though I followed the recipe to the letter, you could actually taste the baking powder. Plus, when I folded the pie press over, the dough didn't stick together very well, so all the filling bubbled out. Any ideas on a better recipe that will work better for this kind of thing?