Dayana asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

has anybody bought hair extentions from tedhair.com?

I am trying to buy some but im scared it might be fake

Favorite Answer

Fake or not, I do not recommend them, if you've got thin, thinning hair, trying to grow hair or Afri-Amer hair. They will only get thinning, specially if they're worn 24/7 for months!

Kim Kardashian's Bald Spots Jan 8 14.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kim-Kardashian-s-Ba...

May 22, 2011: Model and businesswoman Katie Price, who was formerly topless model Jordan, is demanding compensation from a top Los Angeles hair salon after she spent $17,000 on hair colourings and extensions that she claims were botched, leaving her hair so damaged it began falling out. Celebrities typically pay anywhere from $4,000 to $11,000 for extensions.

"Hair extensions can cause some damage to your real hair," says Placid Braganza, a design artiste. "Since they are attached using thermal heat, knotting, braiding or gluing, they can hamper hair roots or even break, split or burn hair strands if not done carefully," he adds.

Published 8-10-12: Even supermodels have bad hair days, but from the looks of this recent photo, Naomi Campbell appears to be dealing with something far worse.

A photo of the 42-year-old beauty vacationing in Ibiza earlier this week shows what appears to be a receding hairline.

Florida hair surgeon Dr. Alan Bauman, who has not treated Campbell, said the former supermodel appears to be suffering from traction alopecia — hair loss due to extensions.

“Extensions, weaves, anything artificial hanging on hair — no matter whether you attach it with glue, special magnets, tape — it’s going to cause damage over time,” Bauman told ABCNews.com. “And unless you give your hair a break from those extensions, it won’t rebound.”

READ: Health Hazards of Hair Extensions - ABC news. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WomensHealth/health-h...

Kim Kardashain's picture reveals one of Kim's beauty secrets, as she can be seen wearing a sewn-in weave. Yes, you read right, Kim Kardashian lost so much hair, she now has to have a weave to keep a full head of hair.

But if you're thinking that a sewn-in weave would be the best choice to give you a rich, flowing mane, you'd be wrong. Experts say that a weave is very damaging to the scalp and the hair follicles, ironically leading to more hair loss.

Traction alopecia is hair loss that occurs as a result of continuous pulling of the hair. Pulling may occur from hairstyles such as tight cornrows, plaits or braids with or without extensions, weaves, ponytails or even hair rollers or curlers. Natural hairstyles can also lead to traction alopecia as well. Long heavy locks and tightly coiled twists can lead to traction alopecia. The hair loss associated with traction alopecia typically occurs at the frontal hairline, at the temples or the area of the scalp above the ears. It may also occur at the posterior hairline. http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p...

Google: Hair extensions causing young women to lose hair June 6, 2013.

Randee Bank also had problems after using hair extensions. "I still have bald spots. The hair has not grown back," said Bank.

Google: Worst Celebrity Wigs & Weaves.

I am new to weave and virgin to weave purchasing and you were my first purchase. This experience was wonderful from start to finish. I enjoyed that I could see the product up close online, what I saw was what I received and the texture is quite soft. Although, the deep wave pattern in my weave didn't self keep, the hair it's self is beautiful and looks and feels like an extension of my own hair - I love it!! Oh, and it also arrived on time and the tracking was exceptional! Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you again soon.

• Karen

the person saying go for permanent 1s doesn't know what there talking about, clip in extensions are the best ones you can buy, glued in or sewn in extensions WILL with out a doubt ruin your hair....where abouts in the uk do you live? i live in south east london and places like peckham and lewisham are full of hair shops. they sell 20inch human hair for around £40-50 and if you want shorter extensions then the price will lower for example 14 inch are £20, if you shop online you will pay double that in some stores. also i had real extensions and curled them and withing a month i had ruined them from to much curling so be carefull i buy synthetic curly extensions now so they are already curled when you buy them and they will stay curled however you cant put heat on them (not that you would need to anyways) these last me around 6 months. wherever you live there should be hair shops around you especially if you live in london, the shops are basically classed as "afro Caribbean shops" but they sell extensions for everybody hair regardless of your hair type.

Ted Hair

don't worry,my friend. I have cooperated with them in a long term. The hair quality is better than other company. Thats why I choose them.

NO NO they sell fake hair