Sex to Bring Down tv Ministers?

Benny Hinn was caught holding hands with Paula White leaving a hotel or restaurant in Rome. Ted Haggar had a sexual relationship with a man. Jim Bakker had a secret homosexual lifestyle dating back to 1956 until the fall of PTL. Jimmy Swaggart got caught several times with hookers working the streets not too far from his Family Worship Center. So, what else can I say? How many more Bible teachers and tv preachers have been caught having sex outside of marriage? I habe no idea. I guess coming to Jesus is not enough. Sex is a powerful weapon that brings down the most powerful ministers on tv. What do you say?

Favorite Answer

They're hypocrites and certainly do not practice what they preach. Amazing that some people still listen to any of them.

Source(s): .
  • Keith

Coming to Jesus is Always Enough. Jesus has already proven Himself, by His Loving Death on the Cross for the sins of these people mentioned. As much as they sinned, Jesus has forgiven all of the above mentioned, if they asked for it. Having said that, Men are not the Litmus test for the Infallibility of God. God and the Word of God is the Litmus test whereby men must hold up their sullied lives to. When men and women fail, it is just that. Jesus is Enough. My profession of Jesus and lack of it as displayed by my actions, does not change God. Jesus Christ is the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever. He never changes. The bible says "Let God be true and all men liars." God neither slumbers nor sleep, he cannot afford to. Why? Because the devil as a roaring lion runs about the earth two and fro seeking whom he may devour.

Source(s): The Bible KJV

No body perfect. Whoever accuse others as hypocrite has to first question whether they are hypocrite themselves. The fact is the accusers are not far away

why do you have to rehash these things when it is like rubbing salt in the wounds of the fundamentalists.

Those guys are not God's ministers.. they are just there for their real god the Mamom.!!

No gods or devils exist anywhere outside of any ones brainwashed uneducated minds!!! Is it any wonder that imaginary ideas soon get around to sexual fantasies!!!

I say they have a real challenge with honesty.