Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Tarot cards- seven of swords?

Keep seeing tattoos with only six swords wondering what that means ?

• Aiden
    Favorite Answer

I'm confused. Are you asking about the 6 or 7 of Swords?

When it comes to the cards, the PLACEMENT of the card in a reading is important. When it comes to tattoos, I have NO idea. I'm not sure I would tattoo a tarot card permanently on my body ;)

7 of Swords generally means some kind of sneaky/tricky behavior.

6 of Swords is a card of transition/escape. It means going FROM a place of darkness TO a place of light. It can mean an easing of burdens.

I'm not sure about these people who say the cards mean "nothing" or that they're "superstition". Symbolism is DEEPLY psychologically meaningful, and the cards (and their symbology) have a rich history. You don't have to use the cards for divination and "fortune-telling".

Hope that helps? :)

It means that you keep seeing tattoos.

Tarot. Pieces of cardboard. Different from other pieces of cardboard, there are different images on the cards. The distribution of the color on cardboard does not give the cardboard magical predictive features. Tarot is a nice story, but this story is not true. Tarot cards have no actual meaning in the real world.

• Bob K

It means nothing. Tarot cards mean nothing, superstition means everything.

It means you should stop hanging out at white trash biker bars.