Everyone thinks my family is rich but we aren't.. What to do..?

I'm 17. A senior. So my mom and I live in a 2 br 1 bath apartment with my aunt & our dog. We moved here 6 years ago and my mother could not find a good paying job and we never were able to buy our own house. We basically live on her income, paycheque to paycheque. She told me since the move she's gone... show more I'm 17. A senior. So my mom and I live in a 2 br 1 bath apartment with my aunt & our dog. We moved here 6 years ago and my mother could not find a good paying job and we never were able to buy our own house. We basically live on her income, paycheque to paycheque. She told me since the move she's gone through over $100,000 of RRSP's just buying us food and clothes and paying our rent (even though it's her sister's condo.)

So here's the thing. All my friends think I'm rich and get annoyed when I use the "I'm sorry, I can't afford to go out to the movies." I have an iPhone 5s (covered by insurance, old phone was stolen), iPad, iPod nano for playing in the car, Canon T3i, & MacBook Air. I bought the iPad, iPod, and camera with my own money.

I have a part time job as cashier and make a decent $11.34 an hour. I buy all my own clothing and usually buy mostly hollister, Abercrombie, aritzia, lulu lemon, ugg etc.
how can I prove to my friends that we are not as well off as it seems?
Update: It just bothers me. They always tell me that "I'm just making excuses not to hang out." I know it seems I spend a lot on unnecessary stuff. but I take 10-50% of my paycheque depending on how much I made, and put it into long term savings, then take another portion and save for something material I am... show more It just bothers me. They always tell me that "I'm just making excuses not to hang out." I know it seems I spend a lot on unnecessary stuff. but I take 10-50% of my paycheque depending on how much I made, and put it into long term savings, then take another portion and save for something material I am wanting then use whatever is left for snacks at school, starbucks and stuff.

I guess I see how they all think that, I mean, from the outside it appears I look spoiled and that I get everything I want.. But they don't realize that no, I don't. I have to work for what i want. My mom hasn't bought me any clothing since grade 8 except for underwear and bras and jeans. I set a goal for an item and work towards it. I'm just tired of everyone being judgmental.. High school stinks man.