Best place for family beach vacation? Myrtle beach or Tybee Island?

We are looking for a pretty beach (white sand, no trash) that isn't too crowded but also has stuff to do besides going to the beach. The main thing we want to avoid is a bunch of wild college kids. We have a 7 year old and 2 year old. I would love somewhere that has a big aquarium because my son loves... show more We are looking for a pretty beach (white sand, no trash) that isn't too crowded but also has stuff to do besides going to the beach. The main thing we want to avoid is a bunch of wild college kids. We have a 7 year old and 2 year old. I would love somewhere that has a big aquarium because my son loves sharks. We live in Arkansas and are wanting to go somewhere relatively close. We were thinking either Myrtle beach or Tybee Island, but i'm worried that Myrtle beach will be overly crowded, and there won't be enough for the kids to do at Tybee Island.