Has Y&R crossed the line?

As you may already know, Michael Muhney (Adam) was fired from the show recently amid reports surfacing that he "allegedly" groped his co-star Hunter King (Summer). Not a very good thing. And now, Hunter is facing backlash from some of her fans on social media, even though she had done nothing wrong. I... show more As you may already know, Michael Muhney (Adam) was fired from the show recently amid reports surfacing that he "allegedly" groped his co-star Hunter King (Summer). Not a very good thing. And now, Hunter is facing backlash from some of her fans on social media, even though she had done nothing wrong. I hate the way actors and their fans handle once they got caught up in a bad situation like this. Y&R is a soap opera, not a popularity contest, and I do know the fact that actors must respect one another for their vulnerability. Despite what was going on behind the scenes, Y&R is still number one in everyone's opinion. With the upcoming returns of Tristan Rogers (Colin) and David Tom (Billy), as well as the arrival of Ray Wise (Ian), I hope viewers would still be watching the show, for better or worse. What do you think????????
10 answers 10