My teacher is gonna sue my friend for no reason!?

Okay so I was wondering if she can legit sue my friend over this: Okay so we were all doing this paper that she gave us in the first part of class (the usual) and then she start coming around and putting x's on all our notebooks and we are like whoa whoa whoa and then explains that we were doing the wrong... show more Okay so I was wondering if she can legit sue my friend over this: Okay so we were all doing this paper that she gave us in the first part of class (the usual) and then she start coming around and putting x's on all our notebooks and we are like whoa whoa whoa and then explains that we were doing the wrong bellringer and then points to this thing none of us bothered to look at. So I was like whatever I'll take the zero since everyone else is. And that's when it all went down. She tried to write an x in my friend's notebook and my friend was very polite and said please don't write in this journal but she continued to write an x in it and so my friend sort of pushed the teacher's hands away and then the teacher got all angry and called her mom later that night and threaded to take her to court and send my friend to AEP. This is very stupid to me, especially since we are in the 9th grade. Anyway so can she really sue my friend for all this?
4 answers 4