Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Becoming a game warden/conservation police officer in Washington?

Hello I was wondering, are there jobs for game wardens/conservation police officers in Washington surrounding Olympic National park or other national parks? I'd love to live by a national park especially the one I mentioned! Also, what's the standard living cost for around the area?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • J.W.
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Requirements to become a game warden and how you become a game warden or conservation officer depends on the agency that you want to work for. Visit the websites of the agencies that you might want to work for. Agency websites often provide information about their applicant requirements, about how to apply, and about their hiring process. If you are interested in animals and/or the outdoors and law enforcement, you might want to also consider titles such as animal cruelty investigator, humane law enforcement officer, and park ranger. You might be interested in federal jobs such as Uniformed Law Enforcement officer for the United States Forrest Service or Special Agent, Wildlife Inspector for the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, or Special Agent for the Environmental Protection Agency. You should definitely look into state and federal park ranger jobs. Consider local, state, and federal jobs. Best of luck!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Go to the employment web site for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.