Email issues after reactivation?

My small business account was deactivated. I reactivated. My yahoo hosted website is back up. Problem: Previously my email account that was visible at the bottom when I clicked on the mail icon was my firstinitiallastname@website. It is gone. The email address there now (? don't know who did it or how) is... show more My small business account was deactivated. I reactivated. My yahoo hosted website is back up. Problem:

Previously my email account that was visible at the bottom when I clicked on the mail icon was my firstinitiallastname@website. It is gone.

The email address there now (? don't know who did it or how) is firstname@website. All my small business emails are gone and the address up is not right.

How can I reset my real business address and get my emails back?

Have been calling Yahoo since 01/02. Received a reference # but no one ever called. Have called daily since then trying to get through. Have also sent customer care emails. I am sure they must be very busy but this is really disappointing. Can someone in the community please tell me what to do?
1 answer 1