I am So Scared I won't hear My baby crying at night!?

I am asking a lot of questions I know but its to calm me down!

Anyway I have this fear at the moment that i won't wake up when My baby cries….

I am an Extremely heavy sleeper I wake Once or twice at night from dreams but i kinda toss and turn and sleep again …

Did anyone else have this problem ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry I had this exact same worry with my beautiful twins at night. I'm a really heavy heavy sleepy and I usually never hear anything when im sleeping.

But never the when you become a mother, there's this automatic adaption to your Bundle of Joy's crying and sounds that she/he makes. And when you're asleep your mind mentally is aware of your child. You'll have this spring in your step to get to your Love when they are in distress or when they're crying for you.

It's like automatic. I don't really know how to explain it but if you want to be on the safe side you can train yourself to wake up to light sounds or crying. But there is a guarantee that your Love's crying will be heard and that need will be met. No baby will go without being heard. Anyways Hope I Helped ^__^

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

When you're waking up every 2 - 2.5 hours, it should be enough for the babys needs, diapers, feeding. It will probably cry for an hour or two, but it also will be able to wait, crying in the worst case, but it won't do the baby any harm. Once you've got over the first time, you'll figure out very soon, that the baby keeps you from falling back to slepp, when it's really urgent.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.