Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Should I Commit Suicide Over This?

Im 22 and on the Internet Movie DataBase i go on classic film board, i keep being called horrible names like troll, ****, trailertrash and the told me to 'f off or at least go play in traffic'

Should i? Sounds like good idea, how do i tell my partner Sara though, weve been together 4 years?

Favorite Answer

Don't be ridiculous Sophie. You can't reverse suicide - And how do you think Sara would feel.

If people are saying these things, they are the ones with the problems - not you.

Grow up. I'm 14 and I get told all that and get told go go die. But u dont do it. Stop acting like a 5 year old kid who cry's over the smallest things.

• ?

ignore those people. there just people behind a screen. who cares what they say and i bet they wouldnt say it to ur face. there just cowards so no please dont kill urself over their stupidity. thats all it is. and just however u feel it should be handled and said u do. it will come to u as u prepare to tell her. or what i do is i write a letter. that way all is said and said correctly. u can reread it over and over and make sure its write.

but once again no need to kill urself over other peoples words. there not worth the time so forget about them. ik ur not a troll or trailertrash.

• Thato

If you are considering suicide over some BS on a web forum, then you need help.

• Kels

End these thoughts immediately!!! A permanent "solution" for a temporary, inane issue. Stop it right now.

Whatever it is , suicide isn't the answer