Sector 9 longboarding help?

I am looking to purchase a longboard that can do cruising, carving, and sliding. Maybe a little down hill. I'm looking to get a faultline, seeker, or a dropper. I hear that the dropper is a pretty good board, but I think that the graphic is horrible. I mean, I shouldn't be too worried because I'll be... show more I am looking to purchase a longboard that can do cruising, carving, and sliding. Maybe a little down hill.
I'm looking to get a faultline, seeker, or a dropper. I hear that the dropper is a pretty good board, but I think that the graphic is horrible. I mean, I shouldn't be too worried because I'll be riding the board not staring at the graphic. I don't like the seeker because there aren't any drops to lock the feet in, and I think that board is mostly for freestyle. The faultline was the first board to ever catch my eye,but I don't like that it's not drop through. I know drop through keeps you lower and more stable, but does it really matter?
And is there a way to make this board drop through? All of these are things that I can probably get over with once I get the board, but which board would be best for what I want to do?
Also, if you would like to suggest a board I would like to hear. But the two brands I am most interested in are sector 9 and landyachtz. This will be my first board, so I'm not too keen on the subject. These two brands just seem like two of the better brands.
Also I'm 5'9 and about 155-165 pounds. ( it's around the holidays so I'll probably lose it)
Thanks in advance
1 answer 1