Ako keeps giving me a SSL Connection Error. How can I fix that?

So im logged onto AKO using my ID and password, not my CAC card. Im trying to access my clothing record under the self service tab. Once I get there and click on "Access Individual Clothing Record through AKO," I get a SSL Connection Error.

Here is the error details:

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

Error code: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Im using Google Chrome on a Windows Laptop. I have tried using Internet Explorer too, and still no luck.

Wraeth gave me good advice about installing the latest DOD Certificates, unfortunately still no luck despite having all the new certificates.

• Wraeth
    Favorite Answer

www.militarycac.com

^Go there. Download the current certificates using the browser you wish to access AKO with.

Be warned, logging into AKO now without a CAC will severely limit the functions you can do. You need CAC access to utilize all of AKO.

Source(s): US Army Scout

Ako Enterprise Email