Is moneycroc.com legitimate?

Favorite Answer

Anything that advertises "Free money" is a scam. There will be a hook, somewhere.

• Chris S6 years agoReport

I'm tired of answers like these, really not helpful. I don't want no generic *** answer, I want an answer from experience. Not an answer you hear from a blog

• Lauren

I have had this same question pop up in my life on more than one occassion by many different people. ALL martial arts, including the koryu (the ancient traditional schools), had a beginning. ALL of them were created by someone and refined by someone else and so on until we have what we have today. So for someone to make up a fighting style does not determine if it is a legit or illigit art. In my humble opinion I think that if someone creates an art and knows it inside and out and can both apply it effectively and teach others to do likewise then their art is as legitimate as Shotokan Karate and Shaolin Kung Fu. I agree that just because you have never heard of a style before it doesn't make it illigitimate. The world is a big place and we don't know everything, so to dismiss something prima-facia without knowing all of the facts is just arrogant and ignorant. It should be pointed out that in China there were many, many, many family styles at one point. A lot of families had their own secret fighting method that they started to teach others and either those methods died off, were changed, forgotten, or codified into something else. They can still be found today, though not easily. I know of one master that has inherited his style from it's original founder and believe me when I say that he is one of if not the most incredible martial artist I have ever seen. I think all people should be quick to listen and slow to speak. That way they may just learn something.

• wtf are you on about? Are you sure you're on the right tab?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/uCecv

This is really an issue and thoughts that makes full, wide and long debates on some people involve in Martial Arts, because being legitimate has wide meaning in it and interpretation varied a wide definition, every person insist what he thinks is right behind his minds, especially if those people had been corrupted by the wrong teachings about legitimacy of arts that rises on certain place. But for me, if one style been occur on one place bringing the name of certain arts, it is hard to say about its legality, unless a person will check the instructors background and the origin of his skills and knowledge, judging them is like you are saying that such is the content of the books by just reading his cover. What matter most here is the know how of the instructor and he followed the curriculum of the style the taught, he knows what to do, what to give and what to instruct. This is the hard point on this recent forms of Martial Arts, once you are not involve or not a member under their organization, then you will feel the discrimination point of being out in the line, they will not consider you a legitimate instructor, a side scenario because most existed organization now are relying on the contribution and support you can give to them. Being legitimate, wow, so funny but things are really hard to know if how some people consider this. . . . . . . . .

It's not a scam. It is legitimate. You can't expect to win every time you log on. It took me a week of daily plays to actually win but win I did. So if you think it's a scam then don't go there just means that I have better odds of winning cuz the traffic is lower. They don't charge you anything and they pay all the transfer fees for you. You get a confirmation email from both the site and from paypal themselves.

I believe it is a scam. Winning 50.00 in 3 seconds? They also claim that if you setup their site as your homepage, you will receive 50.00. Not true. I've tested this site and it is so bogus, it is disgusting. There is supposed to be a way to contact them, but there isn't. They are clearly in violation of the FTC policies.

haha, lol, all these people who said they won 50$, look at the people's accounts!! they all only answered 2 question. which means the people who said they won 50 dollars are fake. also, dont go on moneycroc, i tried this site for over a year and still haven't won 5 bucks, the game is totally rigged, the characters never match, don't waste your time!!

Whenever I go to moneycroc, Avast pops up saying it's blocking a virus. I wouldn't risk it.

• dagmar

Money Croc

"Some companies spend half of their

income in advertising. We give away HALF

of our income in prizes. Our prizes are

our advertising! It's not an expense, it's an

investment. And it works better than

traditional advertising. You win, we win."

"Our prizes are

investment."

Hmmm oh gee I won free advertising yaaay -.-

Moneycroc paid me a prize of 50 dollars two months ago!!!!!!! I wish all scams be like this.

Yes, I think it is actually true, because every time you try again, you refresh the page and they get money from the ads every time you refresh