Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

can I be forgiven? Christian?

Today the devil has been attacking me with blashemy thoughts in my mind...I have been praying and fighting off for most of this morning! I am worried because i eventually asked my self out loud (speaking)...." My jesus christ use black magic? NO he used the holy spirit", I repeated this a number a times, but is the fact that I used jesus name and mentioned using black magic in the same sentence mean that I have spoken agsinst the spirit? Even though i replyed with no he didnt use that....i am afraid someone help please

There is no more forgiveness. Either you believe in Jesus and are saved or you don't believe and are lost.

Read a chapter of Proverbs every day. Proverbs has 31 chapters so you can keep your place by just looking at a calendar. There is no religion or nothing in Proverbs and you don't have to believe anything. Just read every day. When you are comfortable with that, then read the bible from Romans to 2 Thessalonians over and over until you start to remember what it says. That is the part that applies to Christians. Keep reading until you start to notice it says some things that are different from what you have been told it says. Keep reading until you figure out that the bible is more reliable than those people who told you different things. Here is a book to help you to understand the bible. It's a free download and you can get a hard copy at any bible book store.

http://philologos.org/__eb-htetb/ "How To Enjoy The Bible"

Psa 38:12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Bind those spirits from yourself in the name of Jesus Christ alone.

This situation is due to chemical reaction between your belief and the impression you have about churches.

I feel you have seen a lot of religious practices of churches showing magic and miracles and now your mind is mixing it up with your belief.

Why don't you get to know your Jesus the the devil can't lie to you because you will know him. Jesus died and paid for all of your sins. Because I know Jesus I want to do everything I can for him. I know I mess up and give into temptation but I have given up all wickedness and Jesus blesses me for it.

Pray to Jesus for forgiveness then read and study his word.

Joel 2:13 King James Bible

And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Source(s): biblehub.com

No mere human can commit a sin so big that the Creator of the Universe can not forgive it.

And now comes a very sad tune on a violin !

No, the bible clearly states that blasphemy is unforgivable, so you are going to hell. Don't worry though, even if it was real, it sounds much nicer than heaven!

You will be fine, possibly seek a priest and a therapist to talk to..