Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 6 years ago

Does Green Day answer to autograph requests?

Does guys send you an autographs if you send a request letter with several International Reply Coupons and photo? Has someone sent and get something back? Let me know, please! I have address:

Green Day

c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc.

P.O. Box 6868

Burbank, CA 91510

USA

Is this the right address or do you have to use Adeline Records address (someone said it should be used)?

Favorite Answer

You should use the address to the band's fan club. This would be the fastest way to get autographs. They may charge for autographs...which unfortunately isn't uncommon, so going through the fan club site address will get you the information you want. I don't know what an International Reply coupon is, so I don't know if the inclusion of such paraphernalia is helpful or not.

At the end of the day, it's important to understand that these guys are going to be somewhat hard to get in contact with. They may be on the road or enjoying quality off time with their respective families and friends. It may take months before they are even aware that you have sent anything in to be autographed...so be patient and use the fan club site.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Green Day

c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc.

P.O. Box 6868

Burbank, CA 91510

USA

Is this the right address or...

Source(s): green day answer autograph requests: https://shortly.im/CIFWx

green day answer autograph requests