How should I go about making this boy want me?

In preface to further detail I am a lesbian, and I am basically the school's mascot lesbian. I have quite a rep for being the lesbian, and it's just kind of my social medals.

A guy friend of mine who is a sophomore (I am a junior), let us call him Aaron, had a very dear phone conversation one night where he expressed his deep interest in me and how he wanted more than anything for me to not be a lesbian. Because this is high school, and you know, yolo, I decided to take the bate and allow him to pursue me. Relatively quickly, with a couple of breaks and emotional scenes, he and I began dating, with me having the complete upper hand in the relationship in full confidence that if things were to end, it would be my doing.

Well, things certainly did end, but not in the way I intended for them too. He broke up with me twelve days in to the relationship, and his reasoning was that he was not romantically interested in me anymore because I showed too much narcissism which reminded him of his ex girlfriend and because he realized that I was not as sweet and innocent as he thought I was at the beginning of our friendship. He did express however, that he does immensely enjoy our friendship and would also love to continue to have a physical-only kind of thing going, friends with benefits you could call it.

My goal now is make him want me, as I did develop some unexpected emotional liking and even some attachments. However, I must go about this rather cleverly using a more permanent method in persuading him to gain interest in me that extends beyond methods of guilt and pressure. This is where my question comes in as I am not entirely aware in how the male brain works, and I need ideas and tactics for weakening his emotions for me.

One method that I considered doing this in was to go along with his idea of friends with benefits for a month or so and allow it to progressively lead to mind-blowing sexual acts that will make me physically irresistible and then randomly tell him how I feel I've realized that a physical-only relationship is in fact quite degrading to me, and that he must choose to either have me as merely a friend or in a complete relationship as I will no longer settle for less than my worth. Now this could be a working plan, but it is not extremely permanent as it is an ultimatum which is a bit of a form of pressure, and decisions made in pressure tend to not be extremely lasting.

One method of which I figured he'd conjure emotions through is jealousy, but I am just blank of potential plans in that area, if you posses any do tell.

If there are any other plans of action to induce feelings for me, please give me some ideas. I have made it a goal to wind up in something of a meaningful relationship with him

Favorite Answer

Use your tongue

Enough said.

Oh my god. No wonder he broke up with you, you are narcissistic. Just by your writing style you give off this vibe of extreme bossy ness. If he doesn't want you, then he doesn't want you. You need to let him have some say in the relationship. If you take total control, you make him feel like he's not a man and that is probably why he dumped you.

Source(s): Married