Why am I so lazy, tired, and unmotivated?

My laziness is starting to become a problem and I really can't stand it anymore. I don't do anything at all. I'm not in sports (granted, I've never been that athletic), and the hobbies I have picked up over the years just seem like chores now. I'm even too lazy to do things I used to enjoy. I... show more My laziness is starting to become a problem and I really can't stand it anymore. I don't do anything at all. I'm not in sports (granted, I've never been that athletic), and the hobbies I have picked up over the years just seem like chores now. I'm even too lazy to do things I used to enjoy. I used to love painting and sketching, I even tried picking up guitar but became uninterested quickly.

I feel like anything I try to do, I won't be good at. Even doing art since I was little, I feel like I haven't improved much. Which makes me want to give up, and then I'm just too lazy to try anymore even though I enjoy it. The only thing I'm proud of/ confident about is maintaining good grades. I don't know what's wrong with me. I sleep entirely too much. Of course I go to school, but I sleep in terribly late on the weekends and on breaks. I set alarms, just to turn them off and go back to sleep. This has caused me to be bored with life considering I don't see much of it. I often don't get up and moving until 3 in the afternoon on these days. I feel like some contributors to this problem may be a combination of depression and ADHD (my mother suffers from these as well) since I lose interest in things way too quickly/ don't even want to try to find new things I enjoy.

I used to think I had depression, but I've gotten a lot happier the past couple of years. I began to think I could control my happiness, which led me to believe that depression was kind of something I made up in my mind. But it's starting to sink in again, mainly because I feel like I'm doing nothing with my life and I'm realizing I'm not good at anything. I still don't even have my license, because I'm too lazy to practice driving. I feel like a complete failure. I am 17 years old, and already bored with life. Maybe it's hormones, I don't know. But I'm scared for the future and being lazy doesn't help to prepare for it. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to fix this and I'm starting to hate myself for it. I don't really know who to talk to about this, which is why I'm on here. I feel like even more of a **** up since I am on here. I know I'll probably get hateful things said to me on here, but if anyone could help me to feel better/ suggest things to help me improve, I would be very grateful for it.
Update: Thank you so much, Erin. It really helps a lot knowing I'm not the only person that feels this way. And I'm usually with my friends a lot of the time. Mainly because I hate being alone and I think I also do it to avoid things that I need to get done and to avoid feeling the way I do when I'm alone. I... show more Thank you so much, Erin. It really helps a lot knowing I'm not the only person that feels this way. And I'm usually with my friends a lot of the time. Mainly because I hate being alone and I think I also do it to avoid things that I need to get done and to avoid feeling the way I do when I'm alone. I feel like I do need to distant myself from people for awhile though, so I can focus on myself and try to fix this problem.