pls help em i prego anyone?

Ok so i been haveing unprotected sex since nov and on dec 3 i was spotting so i thought it was my period the it stop then on dec 5 i started spotting again and got my period so after that i had unprotected sex and i been haveing cramps on and of,for,about 4 days now but now i dont know when i star my period the 3rd or the 5th or em i prego any one have any sugestions

Take a pregnancy test that is the only way you will know forshure .. but if you had your periode most likely you are not but still you never know, i had a friend who got her periode and was pregnant. If it comes back negative go see your doctor they will tell you if you are and answer your question about the spotting good luck.

take a test is the best chance to find out, you are having unprotected sex that means there is a chace that you are pregnant

I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure. You may have miscarried, a very very early fetus.

take a test!