Need some dating advice?

My child's father and I split up almost a year ago after a long relationship of unfaithfulness, lying and abuse mentally and physically. I had completely lost myself during that time period. I had tried some dating sites a couple months after... (Plenty Of Fish) and went on a couple dates and I just never got the " I like this guy " feeling. So I stopped and decided if it was meant to happen it would. I needed give all I had to my daughter. I recently started a new job about a couple months ago and became friends with a guy I work with. I've got to say, I'm not shallow but he's not close to the guy I would be attracted to. Amazing personality and sense of humor. It somehow turned into a friends with benefits situation and it just doesn't feel like it anymore. He does things, like... Buys me flowers for no reason, surprises me at work on his days off, texts me good morning everyday and night. One thing that scares me, he said he's in love with me 3 days ago.

Favorite Answer

Well...are you in love with him? Do you think you could maybe see a future with this guy? If the answer is yes to any of those, then give him a chance. Make it "Official".

If not, then you have to break it off. Even the friends with benefits part of it.