Do the kurds like israel?

Do kurds like Israel, I heard they are supposed to be good allies

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No they do not,

Kurds do not like Israel for several reasons,

1. they helped the Turks arrest a high ranking Kurdish official (they went as far to smash the Israeli embassy)

2.the Israelis are allied with the Turks

3. the Israeli's are using the Kurds to get even with Syria and Iran and turkey, like if a rich man comes through a poor suburb in Africa, and the Africans are begging "anything would be good", histories of the Kurds being used ( Iran used the Kurds against Iraq) (USA using the Kurds against Iraq) (Kurds being used right now to weaken Syria) something the Kurds don't realize is that they are being used, when the Iranians were using the Kurds, there was talk of the Iranian Kurdish "friendship" and it later turned out as Iran tossing the Kurds away like used toilet paper.

Israel knows it cant support an independent Kurdistan even if they wanted to,

The surrounding Arab nations would be enraged because of the new Kurdish state created with Israeli support, they would probably start funding Hamas and Al-Aqsa and PFLP because of their anger, so their you have it, the Israeli's don't actually support the Kurds, they are using them.

• 6 years ago

Nah the Muslim Kurds hate yo *** because you kill our Palestinian brothers and sisters... Tbh now that I think about it no one actually likes Israel.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm kurdish and I like the Jewish people and the state of Israel.

• 5 years ago

yes we love Israel and jewish , any one answer say no they r not a Kurdish they r arab or turk , long life Kurdistan long life Iarael

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.