Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

I always had a fetish for hairy women ...was wondering if any other guys out there like me..?

I would really like to meet and perhaps date a girl who's hairy ..or hirsute ...its just really hard to find someone like that ...especially since everyone today is smooth like a little girl :/ ...if your out there then message me please :) I am 20 by the way

• dave j
    Favorite Answer

I am TOTALLY like you...BUT....I do not consider what we like a "fetish" at all. For me a fetish is something that someone likes that is not natural and there's nothing wrong with that as long as no harm is done. For me a girl with totally hairy armpits, legs, pubic, and anal area is as her body is supposed to be and a little over 80 years or so ago would have been considered perfectly normal for a guy to like.

Unfortunately perceptions and ideas change and now it's almost totally the opposite. Thankfully, there are guys AND girls who share the belief that body hair is normal and natural.

I can't remember the last girl I had sex with who shaved her armpits. For a born and bred American guy though I have been very lucky in meeting and having sex with females who didn't/don't shave. I grew up in the south where there were plenty of "trailer trash" girls with single moms who barely had enough money to pay the rent, bills, and food so things like make up and razors were never affordable and these were the girls I had my first sexual encounters with. Then I got into the Grateful Dead in my mid and late teens so there were plenty of naturally hairy hippy girls available for sex. Then I joined the air force and was lucky enough to be stationed in England where there were plenty of hairy females, then after getting out of the military I moved to the pacific northwest where there is by far the highest percentage of American girls who prefer to go natural.

I've always thought since my early teens that hairy females looked more natural, mature, and were and are a massive sexual turn on for me. I feel like I'm with a woman and not a child. E-mail me at ltrulz64@yahoo.com if you need any help and/or suggestions with meeting hairy women.

• sullen

Hairy Women Fetish

• huxman

Hairy Fetish

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): fetish hairy women wondering guys me: https://tr.im/7ZWIl

I am a hairy female I'm 29 looking fa a guy to accept my hairyness

• grshppr7104 years agoReport

I am not in any way attracted to a smooth woman and want to also fund a natural woman. I am 40, swm, Columbus, Ohio

To each their own, but I can't stand hairy women. Good luck in your pursuit, I'm sure you will find someone.

• Sheila

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avuK3

Sounds very bi to me but of course you being a man 99% of the gay mafia will tell you that bi men don't exist and of course men can't multitask so you'll end up being told to be totally gay because bisexual men don't exist, being a bisexual is only a woman thing. I don't agree I think you are bisexual.

We're still out there, keep looking ;)

Love that soft female body hair, very sexy x.

yes