I love Chloe Grace Moretz?

There is a girl I love. Her name is Chloe Moretz. I have honestly never felt this way with a girl in my life! If I was to have a happy future she would be at the top of my list. She's absolutely gorgeous and has the same interests as me she is my definition of perfect. I looked at what she looks in a guy and... show more There is a girl I love. Her name is Chloe Moretz. I have honestly never felt this way with a girl in my life! If I was to have a happy future she would be at the top of my list. She's absolutely gorgeous and has the same interests as me she is my definition of perfect. I looked at what she looks in a guy and she said she wants someone not too immature (me), someone who isn't an actor (me) and then she said someone who is a bit older and this broke my heart completley because I'm 14 but she is 16. I really don't think I can take this. I will do anything just go on a date with her and prove I'm the one. I even asked my mum if we can move to LA just so I can somehow see her and try my heart out just take her on the best date ever! And I also live in England! I don't think of her like some creeps do on the internet I actually love her. And if I ever had the chance, I would make her feel loved, special, cared for and so much more. I almost start tearing up thinking that she is the perfect one, the only one and the one I can't be with ... help? Please.
7 answers 7