Anonymous

I love Chloe Grace Moretz?

There is a girl I love. Her name is Chloe Moretz. I have honestly never felt this way with a girl in my life! If I was to have a happy future she would be at the top of my list. She's absolutely gorgeous and has the same interests as me she is my definition of perfect. I looked at what she looks in a guy and she said she wants someone not too immature (me), someone who isn't an actor (me) and then she said someone who is a bit older and this broke my heart completley because I'm 14 but she is 16. I really don't think I can take this. I will do anything just go on a date with her and prove I'm the one. I even asked my mum if we can move to LA just so I can somehow see her and try my heart out just take her on the best date ever! And I also live in England! I don't think of her like some creeps do on the internet I actually love her. And if I ever had the chance, I would make her feel loved, special, cared for and so much more. I almost start tearing up thinking that she is the perfect one, the only one and the one I can't be with ... help? Please.

Favorite Answer

Haha bro I thought I was the only one! I'm 15 and I have a MASSIVE crush on her as well. Unfortunately, we have to face the facts. She's a model and actress. We will probably never meet her in our lives. We will just have to accept this and move on with our lives, and go for an original girl instead. Plus, years from now this won't bother you at all, for we are still young and crushes change all the time. Trust me, I know how you feel, when I found out she likes video games as well I was stunned.

Yours truly,

Fellow Chloe admirer

First off i also have a huge crush on her shes all i can think about so its nice to know im not the only one. Yeah i mean you'll need more than a 3.5 to get into columbia. Its hard as **** to get into ivy league schools even with a 4.0 but NYU is also a good school in manhattan you need like a 3.7 to get in there but i heard in some interviews she wants to go there to take cinematography courses so if you go there and minor in cinematography theres a chance youll see her or even mabye be in the same class. Thats sort of my plan, doesnt really affect my life that much im not letting it consume me. I also saw her say recently she loves nyc and wants to live there and shes always there for movie premires so mabye if you live in nyc youll see her. You womt be without competition though, i mean she has a boyfriend now or at least a male friend she hangs out with alot. Good luck, honestly knowing a regular guy like one of us ended up with her would be the next best thing to getting her

• Kara

Awwww what a cute crush. But that is all this is. And if you try to force her to like you she will probably get a restraining order. You're 14 and she is not "the one" you're going to like different things then you do now in 5 years. And you only fit the vaguest description of her "perfect guy" hopefully your mother isn't going to indulge your fantasy of moving to LA just because you have a crush on some girl you don't even really know.

Alright man first off im about to give you a way in with chloe. now its a long shot but i have done my research and it really is the only way besides being famous. 2nd I was also "in love" with her for about 2 years but now i have more or less moved on. granted i still think about her from time to time and sometimes dream about her but I no longer feel like **** all the time for not being able to be with her. so if you wait this may happen to you as well. now for the answer to your wildest dream. Chloe grace moretz is planning on going to columbia university i assume sometime after highschool, she is also planning on majoring in physiology. that is your way it get a 3.5 gpa and get into columbia university. that is really the only way you could meet here and possibly make her fall for you. good luck kid

Keep your dreams up kid, don't give up, your still 14 life is still along way so everything is possible

im in the same situacio im 14 and im in love with her two

Haha!!!! dude shes famous, you dont have a chance with her