Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 6 years ago

Which are the best electronic cigarettes on the market?

Hey so I really want to try these, which are the best electronic cigarettes available? I need to give up smoking asap. Not just for the obvious health benefits but also as I have just landed a job working with children and I'm conscious of them smelling smoke on me :( I almost bought some e cigs the other day but they looked poor quality and expensive and just came with a bunch of junk at an inflated cost. Which are the best electronic cigarettes for the money that will help me most!!?

Favorite Answer

http://ev2cigarettes.com are hands down the best electronic cigarettes available, in terms of cost and effectiveness. You get a lot of actually useful extras along with your e cigarette when you buy a quit kit there and also they are proven to help people quit fast, I was able to give up smoking completely after I used this for just 5 weeks, and I'd been smoking for nearly 23 years. These are definitely good quality, and use very natural herbal ingredients, also they are American made, not cheap foreign imported junk. When you think how much smoking costs you, the kits from ev2cigarettes are a drop in the ocean.

You could buy a disposable cheapie- Just as a test run. Just to see if there's potential there for the idea to work for you. Mind you, you're right. It's not high quality at all.

Twists/Spinners are very popular batteries.

You have to be open-minded if you want to make it work. You're probubly not going to get a flavor that tastes like cigarettes. However, many people who use e-ciggs find that they like many other flavors much better anyways. Fruits, bakery, drinks, etc.

There's some learning curve involved. The best advice I can give is follow the source and read up.

By the way, the link "Gleby" or whatever its name is, V2 e-ciggs that look cigarette shaped... those are a scam. Cigarette shaped e-ciggs are just as a general rule of thumb, a horrible piece of technology waaaaaay way behind how far things have gone in the last 2-3 years. V2 as I saw is ridiculously over-priced.

Good Websites :

madvapes.com

discountvapers.com

sweet-vapes.com

Just see the difference for yourself.

Check out https://www.vapors.com they have best electronic cigarettes available with good range of quality. Also available in very low price.

• Amanda

Just quit smoking man!

i have had my blu cig for over 4 years and it is still going strong. recommend highly