News on Sailor Moon 2014?

So, I heard that Sailor Moon was supposed to be having a new series in the summer of 2013, but got canceled and was going to be held later in 2013, like in November or December. Now people are saying it's going to start this month. Does anyone know when the date it's going to come out, if it's true? And if it isn't, when it will be released? There's very little information on it.

Also, does anyone know if NicoNico, which is supposed to show it, will be having subs for English?

And third question! (Sorry!) Will America be making a dub for the show? If so, please tell me they're not using the same voice actors as before. I didn't like any of them, but Sailor Moon's voice actors were by far the worst. I liked the first one, Tracy Moore, but Linda and Terri were just awful. I heard that they were reuniting, and I hope that doesn't mean they will be voice acting again.

• AJ
    Best Answer

The new Sailor Moon anime is currently scheduled to begin airing in the winter of 2014. See link for an answer to your other questions as well.

http://sailormoonnews.com/category/sailor-moon-201...

Well no one really knows. They might reunite for the dub... and I think it's for sure coming out this month in the mid or late January