Poll: why do americans hate america?

I have seen many people say they hate this country for things like Corruption, Crimes, Hypocrisy, etc, yet they refuse to look at most countries outside of this place. You: -Dominate the education at university levels (no only 60,000 H1V1 student visas are in play out of million of students) -Have the most... show more I have seen many people say they hate this country for things like Corruption, Crimes, Hypocrisy, etc, yet they refuse to look at most countries outside of this place.

You:
-Dominate the education at university levels (no only 60,000 H1V1 student visas are in play out of million of students)
-Have the most unchangeable military on the planet
-When the world needs aid it looks to you (Philippines, Shiri Lanka, Japan, India, Pakistan, etc natural disasters have had you leading the charge with BILLIONS in aid enough to over power the other countries combine)
-Your lower class has homes that would be considered AMAZING in most other places
-You have the most diverse economy
-Some of the highest earning potential
-Highest Salaries
-Most dominant companies on the planet 41 of 50 most valuable are here
-most advanced STEM (science technology engineering and math) sectors on the planet
-Every country is always looking to top you..which proves you are number 1
-powerful history
-diverse culture
-every ethnicity on the planet
-An actual voice to be able to say what you want
-the right to over power leaders.. if you choose

you basically have the power in your hands to do what you want, which you have recently not used in the past 13 year.

From other nations who want to be powerful you guys are far ahead, but why do you hate your country?
Update: ...

@I SAID!! .. I have family in 33 countries in every major region.. thats how I know
Update 2: ... @I SAID!! wrong all I have to do is mention Silicon valley and your argument is dead. Silicon Valley house 10,000 Science technology engineering and math companies that dominate the world. GOOGLE, Yahoo, Facebook, twitter, Oracle, Java, IBM, HP, dell, intel, and thousands upon thousands more are there..... show more ...

@I SAID!! wrong all I have to do is mention Silicon valley and your argument is dead. Silicon Valley house 10,000 Science technology engineering and math companies that dominate the world. GOOGLE, Yahoo, Facebook, twitter, Oracle, Java, IBM, HP, dell, intel, and thousands upon thousands more are there.. Silicon valley contorls technology and even Tokyo has recognized that
Update 3: @I SAID!! Here are the top companies of silicon valley. Adobe Systems, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Agilent Technologies, Apple Inc,. Applied Materials, Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, eBay Facebook, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Intuit, Juniper Networks, KLA Tencor, LSI, Logic, Marvell... show more @I SAID!! Here are the top companies of silicon valley.
Adobe Systems, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
Agilent Technologies, Apple Inc,. Applied Materials, Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, eBay
Facebook, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Intuit, Juniper Networks, KLA Tencor, LSI, Logic, Marvell Semiconductors, Maxim Integrated Products, National Semiconductor, NetApp, Netflix, Nvidia, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, SanDisk, Sanmina-SCI, Symantec, Western Digital, Corporation, Xilinx, Yahoo!

3Com (acquired by HP), A10 Networks, Actel, Actuate Corporation, Adaptec, Aeria Games and Entertainment, Akamai Technologies (HQ in Cambridge, Massachusetts), Altera, Amazon.com's A9.com, Amazon.com's Lab126.com, Amdahl
Ampex, Antibody Solutions, Aricent, Asus, Atari, Atmel, Broadcom (headquartered in Irvine, California), BEA Systems (acquired by Oracle Corporation), Business Objects (acquired by SAP)Chegg, Cypress Semiconductor, Dell (headquartered in Round Rock, Texas), el
Update 4: @I SAID!! electronic Arts, BMC Corporation (headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts),Extreme Networks, E*TRADE (headquartered in New York, NY), Fairchild Semiconductor, Force10. Foundry Networks, Fujitsu (headquartered in Tokyo, Japan), Groupon (headquartered in Chicago, IL), Hitachi Data Systems, Hitachi Global... show more @I SAID!! electronic Arts, BMC Corporation (headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts),Extreme Networks, E*TRADE (headquartered in New York, NY), Fairchild Semiconductor, Force10. Foundry Networks, Fujitsu (headquartered in Tokyo, Japan), Groupon (headquartered in Chicago, IL), Hitachi Data Systems, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, IBM, Almaden Research Center (headquartered in Armonk, New York), IDEO, Informatica
Intuitive Surgical, Kerio Technologies, LinkedIn, Logitech, LynuxWorks, Maxtor (acquired by Seagate), McAfee (acquired by Intel), Memorex (acquired by Imation and moved to Cerritos, California), Micron Technology (headquartered in Boise, Idaho), Microsoft (headquartered in Redmond, Washington), Mozilla Foundation, Move Inc, Nokia (headquartered in Espoo, Finland), Nokia Siemens, Networks (headquartered in Espoo, Finland), Netscape (acquired by AOL), NeXT, Computer, Inc. (acquired by Apple), Ning, NXP Semiconductors, Nook (subsidiary of Barnes & Noble), Olivetti (headquar
14 answers 14